Tabs

Sunday, July 1, 2012

CAN CURVY GIRLS WEAR COLORED DENIM JEANS/ CROPS?


I was getting FroYo with my friend the other day and I saw this girl and what immediately caught my attention were her magenta colored denim crops! They were so cute and the thing that I found eye opening was that she is curvy. It's not a bad thing, but it definitely opened my eyes that girls with the figure of Kimmy K, Jennifer Lopez, etc. can wear colored denim! It was eye opening for me because I was totally opposed to wearing colored denim before this experience because I thought my thighs and butt were too big and the color would just intensify things, but as you can see on Kim that is definitely not the case! I am ordering hot pink denim crops as we speak! I am also on the hunt for sea foam crops too! 

Life Lesson: Never oppose fashion until you try it for yourself because it is made for all body types! 











No comments:

Post a Comment