Tabs

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Karlie Kloss Style


KARLIE KLOSS

-Style Icon Day 1-

If I could explain Karlie's style in one words I would say "effortless." In a New York Times piece,   "I don't follow trends so much . . . I think I'm still finding my look," she explains. You can see in Karlie's everday style that it isn't all done up. She's a simple girl that make a leather jacket go a long way and that is valuable because it shows that you don't need a whole bunch of clothes to look stylish. 
Even though she is a well paid model from being almost nude in Vogue Italia, walking her first Victoria Secret fashion show, and being apart of the Oscar de la Renta campaign she says that she splurges sometimes but she can be a total cheapskate. She adds in Forever 21 t-shirts and H&M hats sometimes. She is proof that you don't have to buy expensive things to look fabulous! 

Get the Look:

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick "Quite the Thing!"
$14.50
Karlie Kloss Style


No comments:

Post a Comment