Tabs

Friday, July 13, 2012

Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr

-Day 4 Style Icon-

I love Miranda Kerr's style because it is so girly. She wears lots of dresses and outfits with ruffles, lace, and floral prints. Her style is something that appeals to me because it is similar to mine. I just love her girly style and it is definitely something I look up to.
I just love everything about this outfit. I am in the process of finding  the dress and jacket she is wearing.

Love the chiffon top! The stars are so cute.
Top is from FarFetch.com

Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr by alina featuring gold heels



Usually I would say floral on floral is too much but she made it work with the same pattern and darker color shorts. Plus the hat ties the outfit together. She rocks it.
As I was researching Miranda's style I realized that her main accessory is her Yorkie, Frankie.

GET THE LOOK: *I made this Miranda Kerr Inspired look on Polyvore.com

Miranda Kerr Inspired




No comments:

Post a Comment