Tabs

Friday, July 12, 2013

Sophisticated Yet Trendy

Blazer from Gap on sale for $41.00! 
Hey guys! So I have fallen in love with something new and that is... BLAZERS. They are versatile, very sophisticated, but they are trendy at the same time because of their fitted structure. I have seen more and more blazers on TV shows like The Fosters (Lena's blazers are amazing!) and Pretty Little Liars. I also see them a lot in magazines on the street (paired with boyfriend jeans- my fav look). I highly recommend blazers because they are perfect for the night wear, casual wear, day wear, work, school, summer, fall etc!I'm actually looking for one right now for my trip to the east coast! I found some cute blazers and looks that are affordable and accommodate to many different tastes. 
Candice Swanepoel makes anything look amazing but I really love how she paired this fitted simple black blazer with boyfriend jeans. It is a very laid back outfit but her leopard print shoes really makes the outfit stand out. Candice has great fashion sense. This outfit is amazing. 
So I got the idea to blog about blazers when I found this blazer. I think this would be really cute for back to school because the print stands out. I just love the bold print so much and with the fitted structure and the cinched sleeves, its still sophisticated. This blazer is from Love Culture.
Lena from The Fosters! (my new favorite TV show on ABC Family!) Her blazer on the far right is Anthropologie's Tonal Knit Blazer. She has the most creative blazers on this show, I love it! She shows how blazers can be worn for any time of the day (casual, dressy, and work)
Found this at Love Culture too! It's not as wild as the polka dots. I would say this blazer is more me. I love the print because it is black and white which means I can wear a white top or a bright vibrant top. Super cute. I like the Love Culture has unique prints on their blazers this season! 
For the woman that are looking for the essential black blazer to go with basically anything.
This blazer is from Charlotte Russe for only $23.00! 
Both of these wonderful ladies wearing a crisp white blazer. Miranda Kerr dressed her blazer up for a day out with her baby boy. The white blazer is versatile as you can tell she pairs it with a yellow pleated skirt and red shoes. Just perfect. Look how cute her baby boy is! 
This is my favorite blazer that I found! I love the structure of the jacket. The front of the jacket makes it different which is also figure flattering as I have experienced before. I always love red jackets because whenever I see red it just stands out to me. If you are looking for a blazer to turn heads this is definitely the one. Lastly, the cuffs of the sleeves are my favorite. This touch makes the blazer unique. Those little touches always count. It's like pockets in a dress or super cute lining in a purse.
This blazer is on sale for $35 at Piperlime! 







No comments:

Post a Comment